Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Ted N....Friend or Foe?

Ted,is as sharp as the arrows he uses when hunting.I like the guy ALOT. I love to here him when he talks.He's not milk toast or watered down like alot of other hunters and spokesman.He will show where the arrow goes in and where it goes out.

How can there be any question!
An arrow shootin, gun tote'n, Rock-n-Roll Republican. This is approaching perfection! Rock On Ted.

I have learned to like the guy. He is out there pushing the hunting messsage. I have not liked his "whack em and stack em" method, but I have come to accept he is a HUGE voice in not only bowhunting, but hunting and 2nd amendment rights.

I admit to being very skeptical of Ted, however, I have grown to repect and appreciate what he does. I would say that he is definitely a friend, because he is so willing to stand up for what he believes and say so without wincing. He has access to a lot of influential people that would never hear a hunter's side of the story if it were not for Ted. I wish he would tone down the lewdness and filth on stage though, because it seems like a double standard when he talks about reaching kids with the wholesomeness of hunting, and on the other hand, he can be so vulgar and disrespectful.

I would give Ted a grade of A- and overall, I have a great appreciation for what he does. I read his book God, Guns and Rock-n-Roll, and I loved it. Go Ted.

Savvy public relations experts, even politicians will tell you that it doesn't matter what kind of p.r. you are getting, as long as you are getting some. Ted being controversial, even if it makes you cringe, probably helps a lot more than it hurts.

Top Bottom