Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Ted Nugent Kamp for Kids Iowa 2013

We opening registration February 1st for youngsters 8-14 for the Ted Nugent Kamp for Kids Iowa, June 22 2013. Sponsored by the Iowa Bowhunters Association as well as Ted Nugent Kamp for Kids.

It will be a 1 day Kamp held at Arrowhead Park, Neola Ia. Cost for the Kamp is $25. Registration is open to the first 75 kids and will fill up quickly.

The Kids will be enjoying activities in Archery, Fishing, Air guns, Sling shots, Wildlife ID, and more.

If you have or know of a Boy or Girl looking for an introduction to the outdoors and a great Saturday of fun,send me an E-Mail at:[email protected] , and I will get you the needed forms.

Big thanks to the Iowa Bowhunters Association and all volunteers who are making this Ted Nugent Kamp for Kids Iowa happen. They are opening up the sports we love to the youth of Iowa!
Thanks, Roger

I got it. Thanks. I also emailed back. The flyer says ages 9-14 and registration says ages 8-14? I hope its 8-14 since my son will be just turning 8. Thanks again.

Top Bottom