Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Ted Nugent Kamp for Kids Iowa

We have a few spots open for youngsters 9-14 for the Ted Nugent Kamp for Kids Iowa, June 25 2011. Sponsored by the Pottawattamie Co. Conservation board, the Iowa Bowhunters Association as well as Ted Nugent Kamp for Kids.
It will be a 1 day Kamp held at Arrowhead Park, Neola Ia. Cost for the Kamp is $25.
75 Kids will be enjoying activities in Archery, Fishing, Air guns, Sling shots, Orienteering, Wildlife ID, and First Aid.
If you have or know of a kid looking for an introduction to the outdoors and a great Saturday of fun,or for more info send me an E-Mail at:
[email protected]

Big thanks to the IBA and all volunteers who are making this Ted Nugent Kamp for Kids Iowa a reality. They are opening up the sports we love to the youth of Iowa!:way:

So, is it more for like little kids? I'm 14, I don't know if I'd enjoy it. Could I bring my own Bow or not?

From the look of the deer in your photo, you may be more advanced than most kids at the kamp! We really like kids who may not have had the exposure to these activities. You are more than welcome to attend, and you wont need any equipment.We will supply everything.
Thanks

I hope this is still happening for the next few years. My boy would LOVE this!! Not quite old enough yet, however.

Yeah, Genisis Bows...like 90% of camps have that or Recerves. I agree I might be a little more advanced. But I do know a few people who might enjoy it.

This is just the start of a good thing. We hope to build on the Kamp from year to year. Hopefully we can expand to other parts of IA in the future. Thanks to the IBA they are a great partner !

This is just the start of a good thing. We hope to build on the Kamp from year to year. Hopefully we can expand to other parts of IA in the future. Thanks to the IBA they are a great partner !

Wonderful. I asked my son if he wanted to meet uncle Ted, and he gave me the rock n roll devil horns...

picture.php

That's Awesome !!

Sorry to say Ted has a concert in WY the day of the Kamp. Tell him I will play some Uncle Ted music at lunch time though.

Top Bottom