Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Teen Impaled by Deer Antler

This may sound far fetched..but it's not.

My wife's first cousin Lindsay has a common law boyfriend Steve. Steve's family farms in the hilly area north of Biggar. Anyways, about 6 yrs ago when he was around 20 and his brothers were both a few years younger, one of them was killed by an antler through the heart. They were seeding in the spring and his brother had stopped the rig to pick up a few sheds laying out there and tossed them in the tractor cab.

You guessed it, he got in trouble pulling the air seeder on a side hill, turned everything over and the wrecked outfit was the least of the problems. In the rollover one of the antler tines pierced his chest and his heart killing him instantly. I did not know him at all but know Steve well, I cannnot even fathom losing a brother in that fashion.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">In the rollover one of the antler tines pierced his chest and his heart killing him instantly </div></div>

Good gosh! What are the odds of something like that? /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif

Top Bottom