Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Teeya's last youth season

dedgeez

death from above
She made the most of it :way: Story later.

picture.php

picture.php

Awesome buck, congrats to her. I remember when I youth hunted and had to take the coveralls off to drags the deer out because they were too hot. My pants looked exactly like hers and my mom was NOT happy.

SUPER COOL!!! Except for the "Beggar's Lice" stuck to her britches... that sucks!!!! tell her good luck on getting all those off. ;)

:grin:

SUPER COOL!!! Except for the "Beggar's Lice" stuck to her britches... that sucks!!!! tell her good luck on getting all those off. ;)

:grin:

She said they were going in the trash :grin: Coolest part is it didn't bother her a bit. She's a trooper.

Very nice buck! Congrats!! :way: If you let those stickums dry up for a month or two they will scrape off fairly easily.

...or roll around on the carpet when you get home, that gets rid of most of them. Way to go, awesome buck, love the early season capes!

Congrats to her! During a XC race one time a kid got mad at me for starting out to fast and being in 2nd so at the 1 mile mark he shoved me into those things glad I know how to get them off fast! Still waiting for my big boy to come by during youth. Still have tags in my pocket and I'm super busy with homecoming this week! I have to make Wedensday night count.

Top Bottom