Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Temp Change and WIND

BDAHMS

Be here Now
With this rainy day all day today and a 20 deg change in temps overnight- do you think tomorrow morning there will be a lot of movement despite the heavy amount of wind??

I am actually thinking the same thing as I sit here in my office- I may give it a go tonight and tomorrow AM

If I can sneak out the door early enough today I might sit tonight depending on weather, its on this weekend though. Cant take it anymore.

I'm going to sit tonight. Forcast says its done before 4 here and won't start again till after dark. Love being able to walk in my backyard to hunt...been going after doezilla the last few nights closest I've been is 70 yards to her hoping to get to her tonight

What's wrong with Sat evening? Everyone seems to be talking about Sat morning and Sunday....

What's wrong with Sat evening? Everyone seems to be talking about Sat morning and Sunday....

Agreed! I am considering hunting tonight, and probably will Saturday night and Sunday night but I cant hardly make convince myself to hunt mornings until the 21st or so of October.. maybe I am all wet... have been before :D

When you have a cold front accompanied by a "4-star" solunar calendar day....you can bet it could be good! :way:

Shot my biggest buck ever on Oct. 5 at 7:15 am... :way:

Agreed! I am considering hunting tonight, and probably will Saturday night and Sunday night but I cant hardly make convince myself to hunt mornings until the 21st or so of October.. maybe I am all wet... have been before :D

I just truly cant stand hunting extremely windy days- never had any luck unless during rut and its OCT 4 - why sit through it. Tomorrow AM is going to be manageable winds with the start of the cold spell after a great rain storm day. I think they will be moving tomorrow AM and feeding and im not sitting Saturday night because 1- its going to be extremely windy and 2) sunday is going to be PERFECT

As I was about to Leave my office to head to southern Iowa my girlfriend reminds me that tonight is a grandfather's birthday dinner. So no hunting for me however I consider this day a success doghouse avoided

Top Bottom