Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Temperature?

I think the truck thermometer said about 88 here in Dubuque, IA about 10 mins ago. Really humid though

Thank goodness the Heat is going to leave Iowa tonight. Would not want to live further south,where it stays.It is not the Heat so much as the humidity. the due point last night was 79'! that is measure of moisture in the air. that meant temp could not drop below 79 all night. Now that,,is humid! especially since I am from MI. where summer nights are usually in the 50's

91 in Albuquerque, NM at 5:27 pm. Humidity is about 38%. Current thunderstorm over the north east side of the city, but dry down town.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Shredder</div><div class="ubbcode-body">100 at 6:06 pm in SEIA.....darn hot!!!!! </div></div>

I noticed the heat index got up to 116... /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif

Notice the heat is breaking without much fanfare, storm wise. Is usually the case when a big heat dome comes and goes. Corn has enough moisture anyway, although my clover could use a shower.Looks like none till next week.

It was 49 when I got up at 5:30 ish this morning. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Iowa1</div><div class="ubbcode-body">It was 49 when I got up at 5:30 ish this morning. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif
</div></div>

not funny......

Top Bottom