Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

testing

H

horst

If this works there should be a set of mule deer antlers I found shown below.Think Im gonna get em scored this weekend, but in the meantime any guesses what they will score??
z587706.jpg

They are 19 points, 27 inch spread, and really heavy.

I will stick my neck out . 230 7/8

Where are you taking them to score? The Classic in Des Moines will have competent measurers there. Measuring is an inexact science and you should be careful that whoever you wind up doing them has good experience . Especially with a nontypical.

If you bring it to the Classic, ask Bruce for advice about who to have do the rack. It is an impressive critter.

Actually i was planning on coming down to the classic but due to $$ being a little short right now i dont think im gonna make it.Our local archery shops also having a open house this weekend and theirs supposed to be a certified scorer there, i havent got all the details yet though.

Sir,

I STRONLY recommend waiting till the Canton Show to have it scored.

I have been involved in this stuff for a long time and there are dangers involved with taking it to an unknown person even if he is "certified".

There will be a couple of the very best measurers in the country attending the Canton function.

One of them teaches measurers for Boone and Croxckett and The Pope and Young Club. He is sitting on the Pope and Young Panel scoring team in Madison this summer. Impeccable credentials.

You can e mail if you want [email protected]

Top Bottom