Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Texas Guiding Thread 2016

All is good in the world now. Hope he is not camera shy

I think I would have to tan the whole cape and euro the skull, of that Axis. Beautiful deer.

All is good in the world now. Hope he is not camera shy

I think I would have to tan the whole cape and euro the skull, of that Axis. Beautiful deer.

I'm getting a shoulder mount done and tanning the back half of him for a pillow :D

What is the Ringtail?, Lemur, Coati Mundi, coon? And where is this cat you rescued

Ring-tailed cat, and we weren't able to go out tonight. The other guide was "too tired"

Haven't taken a bunch of photos with my new kitty since she has flees and her eyes are all messed up. Went to the vet today and got some flee stuff and eye drops.

Just curious if you remember what that velvet axis measured you pictured above? I've got a trip to Texas in the works and I'm trying to get better at field judging axis, got any tips that help?

Just curious if you remember what that velvet axis measured you pictured above? I've got a trip to Texas in the works and I'm trying to get better at field judging axis, got any tips that help?

We didn't measure but I bet it's 19". Mine was 28" and 27.5", check out the photos.

Top Bottom