Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

TH4 in Iowa Game&Fish

Crimson Arrows

Congrats to Mr. Thomas Allen on his article in this months Iowa Game and Fish on Ice Fishing! I started reading it and said,' That guy looks familiar...ha ha!" Great job Thomas!

At least it wasn't another article on how great muskys are... damn walleye eaters anyway.

;)

I was wondering if it was the same Thomas Allen as on Iowa Whitetail...and I thought he was just a big time hunter, casual muskie fisherman. Great article! :way:

Where in the world is Thomas anyway? Haven't heard from him in a couple weeks now.

That lucky bastard just left this morning to work for Outdoors First as media coverage for the Bassmasters Classic in Birmingham, AL. He has been bustin' his a$$ lately chasing his dream and things are coming together for him quite nicely!

That lucky bastard just left this morning to work for Outdoors First as media coverage for the Bassmasters Classic in Birmingham, AL. He has been bustin' his a$$ lately chasing his dream and things are coming together for him quite nicely!

Cool! I figured he had some serious irons in the fire. :way:

Thanks guys, life, kids, and general career pursuits have kept me stupid busy.... have hardly had a chance to come up for air....

I am down in Birmingham covering the 2010 BASSMASTER CLASSIC and will be hardly seeing the light of day for the next 5 days.... but you won't hear me complain!!!!

I appreciate it guys, even the fat jokes.... hahahaha

he be at da bassmasters classic! Agreed with shoot to kill, the guy is bustin his ass, maybe not in the gym, but things are looking good for T $

Top Bottom