Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Thank you dbltree!

lc12

Just wanted to say thanks for your seminar that you gave at the Gateway Branch QDMA meeting today!
It was the MOST informative seminar yet to date.
Everyone I talked to said they got more out of today's seminar than in all others ever attended!
And thanks to your wife for allowing us to take you away for another weekend!

Just wanted to say thanks for your seminar that you gave at the Gateway Branch QDMA meeting today!
Everyone I talked to said they got more out of today's seminar than in all others ever attended!

He is a good man!! What really helps is how he relates since he has come up and done it all the hard way too. :way:

Thanks! I enjoyed meeting new friends and sharing information with others who share my passion for habitat and wildlife. Haven't been to St. Louis in 30 years so it was great to visit your area! :way:

6597-franks_pic_1_original.jpg
I wanted to tell your site how lucky they are to have such a gentleman to help out with the habitat section of this site.

Paul you wife is most generous to let you do these things for people who genuinely want to create better habitat. I think you set many heads to spinning with your information and I hope they will gain more interest to visit these forums to develop more ideas and generate questions to enrich their habitat.

One neat note about the seminar. Sometimes when we give a seminar there is a low rumble throughout the crowd due to boredom or disinterest. Every person in the house listened intently and refused to take a break at our first planned intermission. I thought that was funny. Things I heard were, "We don't need a break, let the man talk!", "Don't stop now.", "No, we can wait till later to use the bathroom."

Kudos to Paul for developing a captive audience!

Last edited:
Thanks for the kind words Jeff! I really enjoyed meeting you and the rest of the guys and I'm really glad the crowd enjoyed the seminar. :way:

I do indeed have a wonderful wife and she enjoyed being there as well...:)

Phil, you better get your game on...I might be coming after you next.

I really respect all that you do on different forums and you could add volumes to what Paul has started here in St Louis.

Let's talk.

Phil, you better get your game on...I might be coming after you next.

I really respect all that you do on different forums and you could add volumes to what Paul has started here in St Louis.

Let's talk.

If I have to speak about chestnuts....I am in!! :drink2:

Sent ya a pm over on QDMA.

Top Bottom