Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Thank you Mid-Iowa Archers !!

CamoMan

Today, Mid-Iowa Archers presented us with a new pop-up hunting blind to be used for some of the youth hunts we will be conducting through Bullseye Adventures. I cannot adequately express how grateful I am for this blind. A while back, a member of the club (who also helps us with some of the youth archery shooting) contacted me, and said that MIA would like to partner with us, and purchase a item, or some gear that we would need for our hunts. We considered camo for the kids, but knew that initially, most or all hunting will be done from a blind. So, we let them know what we were thinking, and today, this is what I received. I have never hunted from a blind, and am anxious to try it this fall. It will work nicely in a couple of the places we will be taking the kids to hunt. Guess I'll need to learn to brush them in a bit. I'm definitely excited, and if you are a member of Mid-Iowa Archers, please accept my thanks for a great and thoughtful donation !!!

100_1553.jpg

Bullseye.jpg

Top Bottom