Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Thanks a million Nannyslayer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GOLDTIP

Life Member
Just wanted to thank you again nannyslayer for the invite to Hooters for the UFC fight on Sat. night. It was also great hangin out with you Gersdorf and Doulblerack. Had a great time!! Thanks to your girlfriends for putting up with us also.
crazy.gif
crazy.gif

Re: Thanks a million Nannyslayer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I agree! Had a good time. Good meeting everybody.
waytogo.gif
waytogo.gif

It was a blast! It was great meeting everyone and having a couple of cold ones! Can't wait for next time!
31045-cheers2.gif

Meeting you guys was great, the fight was pretty good as well. I did not like dancing on the chair but when you have 10 hotties surrounding you saying dance....you really have no choice
grin.gif

Thanks again fellas.

I need updates! I see Randy won, what about the others???

Hughes & Franklin won....
I don't remember the others names.
The 1st 3 seconds of the main event were the best of the card. Who would have thought Couture would have Sylvia down with the 1st punch?

Babalu got knocked the hell out by lambert. and Kampman submitted Mcfreddies after gettin rocked a few times. But watchin Randy whoop up on Sylvia was by far the best fight of the night, He was bobbin n weavin like Roy Jones, Boy was it awesome.

[ QUOTE ]
Meeting you guys was great, the fight was pretty good as well. I did not like dancing on the chair but when you have 10 hotties surrounding you saying dance....you really have no choice
grin.gif

Thanks again fellas.

[/ QUOTE ]

My personal favorite was the "Shredder Hula-Hoop" contest with the wedding party........PRICELESS!!
grin.gif
grin.gif

I guess it was just my night for embarrasment. Still had a blast tho.
grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
grin.gif

Thanks again fellas.

[/ QUOTE ]

My personal favorite was the "Shredder Hula-Hoop" contest with the wedding party........PRICELESS!!
grin.gif
grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ] It was great!!!

7215shdr3-med.jpg

Now thats just good stuff. What about the chicken dance on the chair nannyslayer?

Man I was hoping nanny would come through with the pics...ATTA BOY! Thanks Jill for some great pics that night!!
grin.gif

Anyone who did see the main event of Randy Couture vs Tim Silvia.....this pretty much sums it up. Tim never stood a chance after that.
4185The_Natural.jpg

It's always great to watch the smaller guy whittle away at the giant. It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog. Glad Randy is back on top.

[ QUOTE ]

If you missed the fight like I did...

UFC

[/ QUOTE ]
Thanks Ghost!
waytogo.gif

Top Bottom