Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

"Thanks" Iowa

Don K

Just wanted to put a post on to say "Thank You" to Iowa. I just got back from spending 12 days bowhunting out there on public land and I enjoyed it so much. I have been bowhunting for 25 years and this was my first trip to your state. This place is now my favorite place for deer it ranks right up there with my Montana Elk hunts. Although i did not get anything the quanity of deer and quality was amazing. One of my pesonal highlights was watching a family of river otters catch fish one morning not 30 yards from my stand as they sat there and ate their breakfast. Next was the people. I cant believe how nice and friendly everyone was that i met. I hope that nothing changes out there and im able to hunt out there every 2/3 years. Here in Illinois our NR cap is currently being under attack as a group of outfitters has joined forces and is suing the state of IIlinois over the cap. This is the direct effect of the lawsuit in AZ and im sure more states will follow.

Thanks for reading

Don

Although I live in Illinois as well Don....Iowa has always, will always be my favorite place to spend time and hunt. The quality of people in Iowa far surpasses anywhere in the world. Glad you had a good hunt.

Top Bottom