Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Thanks young doe for the first 25 years!

Old Buck

Life Member
Today is our 25th wedding anniversary. I just want to make a public thanks to my wife, young doe, for 25 wonderful years of marriage. She has not only put up with my hunting and outdoor addiction but has even joined me from scouting mulies in the Rockies to bowhunting Iowa whitetails to sharing a pit blind in Zimbabwe.

Love ya' young doe! Here's to the next 25!
grin.gif

Old Buck

Congrats to both of you ! I can appreciate how special that is, because my wife and I will celebrate our 25th anniversary in June. I definitely married over my head, and I suspect you did too.
smirk.gif

OldBuck - Congrats man!

Coincidentally enough, today is my 3rd wedding anniversary. Yes, strangely enough I found a woman who found me attractive.

Congratulations Old Buck and to your Mrs. Wishing you another 25 years of blessings.

Congrats to you as well Mr. and Mrs. Muddy.
beerchug.gif

Old Buck-
Sounds like it's young does turn to pick a trip to take you!!! Hawaii maybe? P.S. the wild boar and turkey are fun to hunt there!

Congrats! Rolling up close to the quarter century mark myself.

You're also a wise man as evidenced by your choice of screen names ... even though you're Old Buck, she's still Young Doe.
smile.gif

Top Bottom