Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Thanks!!!

browninggold9

I'm new here and I posted 2 questions yesterday. (what dates? & zone 9) I wanted to say thank you to all the responses!! I'm really impressed at how many people are on this site. Lots of info!!

Stick around. This is the best whitetail site you will find!
waytogo.gif

[ QUOTE ]
waytogo.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

If you think that was good just wait, you ain't seen nothing yet. You'll not for a more informative site on the net.
waytogo.gif

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
waytogo.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

If you think that was good just wait, you ain't seen nothing yet. You'll not for a more informative site on the net.
waytogo.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

very true, and it is even slow around here

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
waytogo.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

waytogo.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I wish this site would have been around when I was in High School. I could have had straight A's with all of the knowledge and help that I have gotten from all of the members over the past year.

I want to thank everyone here personally myself.

Help us keep this site alive and make sure to join PMA!!!
waytogo.gif

waytogo.gif

There are a lot of great people on this site that are happy to help you out. You need to be a PMA member by fall! There will be a lot of big bucks in the PMA Havest forum!
waytogo.gif

[ QUOTE ]
What is a PMA member? I'm new here.

[/ QUOTE ]

PMA members are members that choose to pay a small fee to the website. That fee helps in general upkeep and maintenance of our site. By paying the fee you get access to 3 private forums where things are a bit more relaxed and definitely more lively! There is the normal PMA forum which is just general talking and discussions, the PMA harvest forum has literally thousands of harvests of our members over the past 4 years that are only accessible by this forum, and last, but not least is the PMA Legends forum where some of the craziest stuff has happened. Here's a link to some more info...

PMA info

for the cost of a magizine subscription, you will get tons of usefull info, see some of the biggest bucks taken in the state, and a few other states (including a few from canada) and make some great friends along the way.

Top Bottom