Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

The Booster & Rage

doublerack

I was reading through a magazine and saw an ad for aftershock archery. Not a big name, but I was familiar with them as I tried the 2 3/4" 125grain hypershock broadhead last year. I was able to shoot a doe with it and was very impressed. No doubt the largest exit hole I had ever seen, but what bothers me about the hypershock is that the blades don't open up until after penetration. I did a little more research and found that unlike the hypershock, the Rage broadheads expand on impact rather than on the way through. Only problem with the rage is, they don't make them in 125 grain. I was trying to think of a way to add an extra 25 grains when I stumbled on this add. It's for a attachment called "The Booster" It adds a precise 25 grains and they claim it is compatible with any broadhead. My question is, has any tried using this attachment? What if any side effects could this have if I try to use the 25 grain attachment with a 100 grain Rage?

Top Bottom