Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

The boy made me proud tonight

dblmainbeam

Just got done hanging my sons first deer. It was great we were setting on a hill over looking the river when a doe and two fawns came down for a drink. I kept telling him take your time, take off the safety, take a deep breath and let it out and pull the trigger. I kept waiting she was staring right at us. I kept waiting I must of said when ever your ready pull the trigger five times. Finally he did and made a perfect 150 yard lung shot. She drop in her tracks. I have never seen him so excited he couldn't even talk his voice was all shakey yelling Igot her Igot her. It was awesome. I always figured it would be fun to watch him shoot his first deer but never thought I would get so excited.' It was all fun and game until we had to drag her through a bogg with grass up to are armpits. It was worth it!!
788gun_013_2_-med.jpg

Congrats! That is something he will never forget...killing his first deer with his dad! AWESOME!

Congrats to both of you. Wow, that brings back great memories of Taylor's first deer. Job well done !

That young man looks pretty happy to me!
waytogo.gif

There is nothing like watching your children follow in your foot steps and grow into a good deer hunter. Teach them well. Congratulations to the two of you.
smile.gif

Congrat's to the young man on his first deer! what agreat thing to be a part of. Sounds like you made an excellent shot too. two thumbs up for dad and the boy.

That is awesome! I seriously can't wait until my son get's his first. He acts like that when I shoot one. I'm really going to have to strap him into our stand tight or he may jump out of it. Congrats!

Top Bottom