Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

The buck called Thomas...

nacho2770

I have offically named this buck Thomas...

Thomas was supposed to come up and hunt again this year, but he won't be able to make it..

This is the buck he picked out that he wanted to shoot, so therefore I have named him Thomas..

This buck is asking to be shot coming in front of the cam during daylight hours, so if he comes in, you guessed it.....I am going to shoot Thomas... /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

CopyofCDY_0004.jpg

CopyofCDY_0031.jpg

CopyofCDY_0038.jpg

CopyofCDY_0048.jpg

CopyofCDY_0063.jpg

CopyofCDY_0097.jpg

CopyofCDY_0122.jpg

I got about 40 pics of him in the last two weeks.

Named Thomas? Do you have your camera in the parking lot of a pizza hut? /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif Sorry bud. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: turtL</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Looks like Thomas has some big buddies in the background. </div></div>

that's what I thought...they look bigger than Thomas does

Yeah, they are both 3.5 year olds..

One is a nine pointer...

The other is a buck I call Slim..

He is a ten pointer and he is going to get the pass again this year...

I will pass the nine pointer as well...

Thomas is going to be the unlucky one if he comes into bow range..

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: THA4</div><div class="ubbcode-body">pretty good looking stud!

the name fits!!! </div></div>

Yeah, we all know the deffinition of "stud", no nuts and rusty.

See ya on the radio.

The 'Bonker

Top Bottom