Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

The Classic....

KANSAN

PMA Member
Hey everyone,

Once again the Classic was awesome. The IW booth, as usual, was the best booth at the place. I just wish I hadn't been sick this past weekend, it would have made for a much more entertaining trip. I had made some plans to get together with some folks after the show, but after supper, and talking with some fellow deer hunters we met at the hotel restaurant, I went back to the hotel room and was running a high fever and just fell asleep. Sorry about not hooking up with you guys! But like I said, the show was awesome, and I really appreciate the hospitality shown by the IW folks!!

hoofline.gif

We certainly hope that you get to feeling /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/sick.gif better Jody. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

hoofline.gif

I was just getting over the flu for the classic Jody so I know your pain....Friday I was in bad shape....Luckily Saturday I felt much better.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Central Iowa</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Good to see you Jody. Was wondering what happened. </div></div>

I remember thinking the same thing. Hope you get feeling better.

Top Bottom