Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

The Coyote thread

Just getting around to posting thesel Good times!
yote1-2.jpg

yote3.jpg

yote2-2.jpg

And then this guy tried running me over while I was in hot pursuit. He issued me a free pass, so I issued him one.
skunk.jpg

One pic from Sunday. Didn't get any ATL's last weekend sorry :eek:

The one on the left weighed in at 43lbs at the derby. Biggest one this year! 5 last weekend, but it was tough going with no snow. Hard to see those little guys.

picture.php

I am going shed hunting this weekend and wishing I had a coyote call so I could do some hunting of these varmints as well as shed hunt.

Thinking about buying a gun and giving this a try, was always interested but am really interested now... Any suggestions?

I finally got out for the first time this winter. We haven't had ANY snow down this way yet. I normally would have several song dogs put down by now. What a crazy winter. We called in 4 dogs in 2 sets, but my moving target accuracy is lacking to say the least.

IMG_0482.jpg

I finally got out for the first time this winter. We haven't had ANY snow down this way yet. I normally would have several song dogs put down by now. What a crazy winter. We called in 4 dogs in 2 sets, but my moving target accuracy is lacking to say the least.

IMG_0482.jpg

Great hunt and photo! A few days sooner and had this one been in the harvest photo contest, it might have had at least one vote. Very cool!

Top Bottom