Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

The excitement of a 4 year old......

Shoot2Kill

This little man is bursting at the seams to watch a gobbler do a backflip! We've been deer and turkey hunting in the man cave for the past 2 months with every weapon known to man - nerf dart guns, lever action toy guns, nerf swords, xmas wrapping paper tubes - and blowing every call in my arsenal. This morning he woke up and said to me "Daddy, I'm going turkey hunting downstairs, when I shoot one can you carry it to my room for me?". Hahaha. The truth is I damn near cried right then!

I went down a while later and got out the new 870 that he's been eyeing up through the glass case for a while....his eyes about popped out of his head!

My season isn't until the 3rd week of April and I'm planning on taking him a couple times if he doesn't explode with excitement prior to then.....god show us a bird!

Attachments

• image-2339541503.jpg
    image-2339541503.jpg
    64.3 KB · Views: 101
Last edited:
I know the feeling my 3 year old is so excited about turkey season when we were at a restaurant a few weeks ago i asked him what starts the same time as his birthday which is the beginning of april and he stood up in the booth and as loud as he could yelled ITS TURKEY TIME YEEEEAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!!! And did a huge pelvic thrust hahaha its still cracks me up thinking about it. It got the whole restaurant laughing

That's awesome! My 8 year old daughter is taking a couple of days off school in early May to join me on my hunt!

That's awesome! My 2 1/2 year old is rearing to go also. Has his push button call ready to go. Good luck guys and great job keeping that spirit alive in the youngsters.

I miss those days when my dad would pull me out of class to hunt, and he would always say. . . Dont tell your mom!

Had to chuckle a bit on that one.

I have been in the dog house more than once asking (telling my wife) that I was going to pull our daughter (11) out of school to go hunting.

Now I have a boy (8) that I will also need to pull out once in awhile.

I don't think she is going to be very happy with me.

I thought she was going to have a coronary when I spoke with her on all the time I will be out chasing gobblers. :rolleyes:

Top Bottom