Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

The Feed Lot...

Re: The Feed Lot... Update 1

hahaha, yep, a liger was my third guess. Suprisingly I haven't found any sheds at the lot yet and as soon as it gets warm and melts some of the snow I'm going looking for them.

Weasel already picked up a nice set out there... Keep feedin em... /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Limb Chicken</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Weasel already picked up a nice set out there... Keep feedin em... /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif </div></div>

Trail cam pics of a "Weasel" in the feed lot would be cool! /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Weasel already picked up a nice set out there... Keep feedin em... </div></div>

Doesn't suprise me. I'd be doing the same thing too but somebody's gotta do the work in this county...

Well the internet at home quit on me and I'm unable to post more pics. I'm going to try to get it going this weekend though.

More good news, I found one side of the Wide Load. The plot thickens. Since I wounded him this year maybe he will have a messed up side next year with like 3 drop tines.

Top Bottom