Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

The HHA Sports Optimizer-Lite OL-5500 Bow Sight

One of the guys we shotgun hunt with has one on his DXT. Not sure if it's the same brand but you sight in at 20yrd and then 60yrd then you have to do a little math to put the right strip on the sight. He said it worked great. Also said the whole process was a little time consuming but was dead on when he was done.
The only concern I would have is the extra movement in the stand while setting it on the correct distance and possibly resetting the distance if things didn't pan out at the first distance. I think it would be great for 3-D ranges.

This year was the first year that I used this sight on my bow. I think it works great. Single pin gives you a lot more field of view and no mistakes by using the wrong pin on a multiple pin sight.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: bowstring</div><div class="ubbcode-body">whole process was a little time consuming </div></div>

I didn't feel that setting up the sight was that bad. Shoot it dead on at 20 and then dead on at 60, put your tape on, and your good anywhere in between.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: bowstring</div><div class="ubbcode-body">extra movement in the stand while setting it on the correct distance</div></div>

I set my at around 25 yards when I'm in the stand. The pretty much covers all distances I'm going to shoot. If you don't have it locked down it's pretty easy to slide with your thumb if you were to need a different distance for another shot.

I think its the best out there. I have been useing it for years. The new tape kit that it comes with works really well too. You wont be disapointed.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Full Quiver</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

I set my at around 25 yards when I'm in the stand. The pretty much covers all distances I'm going to shoot. If you don't have it locked down it's pretty easy to slide with your thumb if you were to need a different distance for another shot. </div></div>

How far out do you shoot?

Thanks to everyone else who responded.

Top Bottom