Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

The Knight "Revolution" muzzleloader

F

firedog

Has anybody purchased and used the Knight Revolution muzzleloader? Seen it advertised in North American Whitetail and looks pretty cool. I like the way it loads. Thanks for any input!
sniper.gif

I asked this same question about 2 weeks ago on here and didn't get a response. To me it kinda looks like the T/C Omega. Looks like a good gun though!

jason

I seen your post after I put mine up here. Sorry about that.
You're right, it does remind of the T/C as well. Must be too new that nobody has one yet. I'm not sure. I will post something if I find out from anyone.
beerchug.gif

they aren't on the market yet. i know someone at knight, and they said they wouldn't have any info until after the first of the year, so i will try again in a week or so. anything i get, i'll post here....i'm interested in this one too

Thanks a lot TeeRoy! I appreciate any info......sounds like you got the connection. I'll check back to this post periodically!
waytogo.gif

jeff5611,
Sounds like they are going to be shipping to the big catalogs around the end of February or March. They are coming out in .45 and .50 no plans for the .52 yet,,, I am also very interested in this rifle.

Wasn't that a good teaser ad in NAW. Had me searching everywhere for a better look at one...

Mid South's Catalog has them for sale. If I remember right they are only .45 and .50 - don't recall a .54 or a .52 cal. Catalog isn't handy or I would quote a price.

Its a realy nice looking gun, looks kind of like a win mod 94 lever. I've held several of the prototypes at the Knight factory, they are a customer of mine.

I am very interested in this gun. Is there anywhere on the net a guy can look it up and see it?
shrug[1].gif

I've looked everywhere Jethro and nothin'! Not even the Knight website has anything on it. Unless I missed it. We will just have to wait a month or two like the guys mentioned before. Hopefully they will have it at the Iowa Deer Classic!
waytogo.gif

I'm with you jeff5611. I have searched every link i can think of and nothing. You think if they were going to advertise it in the magazine that you would be able to find info on it.
shrug[1].gif
Oh well.

Top Bottom