Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

the ladies man

labralover1

I had this deer at 32 yards on Monday, came in from the opposite direction I expected, actually I have hunted this spot for ten years and have never seen a deer approach from that direction, he walked right accross the the farm yard at 2:30 PM anyway winded me but couldnt locate me at 45 then busted me drawing at 32 yards but still couldnt pin point what or where i was, ended up leaving the same way he came w/ no shot oppurtunity, i needed 3-4 more steps to clear a brush pile. this is the only time he's been seen in the daylight trail cam or in person, hope he makes it cause i dont see him showing himself too often. any gueses on age and score.
024.jpg
[/img] http://i533.photobucket.com/albums/ee334/labralover/022.jpg[/IMG][/img]

I don't mean this to sound bad...but I'm guessing 3 1/2...his back is still reallllly straight, and he has no sag. I've shot a 4 1/2 and a 5 1/2, and these 3 1/2 are the hardest to let walk by far!!! I've shot them, but if you live in a place where they have a chance of making it...he should be incredible by next year! These are the deer that go from the 150's to the 170-180 class the next year. Good luck either way...because they don't get any dumber with age.....

If you were shooting a mathews he would have cleared those extra shrubs and walked right in for you haha. No jk that is a nice deer scott wish you the best of luck on him keep me informed.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Typical250</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Is his name Leon Felps /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif </div></div>

Yeah he is kinda like the mother theresa, but of bonin

He's got some "pig stickers" for brow tines! Good luck...sounds like he'll be a challenge! /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif

finally got afternoon trail cam pics off the same cam too bad i had to work last weekend, great wind and ten yards from my stand at 14:23.

Top Bottom