Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

The long wait to archery season

Cyclone27

PMA Member
I can't wait until October gets here and it can't come fast enough! I got a few of my favorite sheds out tonight just to look at, get a fix, and compare trail cam pics to lol please tell me I'm not the only one this crazy!

Your not alone. I've been shooting my bow a ton, fletching arrows for all my family and friends and waiting, sad thing is we don't put a lot of time in the stand until halloween unless we have a big guy figured out.
Field edge doe snipers oct 1st and the first weekend snd then we practice practice practice and stack up overtime at work

Im right there with ya. I dont know why im so excited for this season but i am. I dont think ive ever been so excited for bow season! Only 41 more long days until im crawlin up a tree

Not to be a wet blanket,,but everyone knows I am. Ninety Five today,,,hhmm,that means probably 85' come Oct 1st..... I am just looking forward to cold and damp again. Had enough Sun and Humidity, 10 hrs a day.:eek:

Not to be a wet blanket,,but everyone knows I am. Ninety Five today,,,hhmm,that means probably 85' come Oct 1st..... I am just looking forward to cold and damp again. Had enough Sun and Humidity, 10 hrs a day.:eek:

Your probably right, but with all respect.. i hope your wrong. Them few days we had in the beginning of august that were cold and damp.. i was dyin to be in a tree stand. If it was like that opening week id be a happy man

I will be out every day I can because you never know when a buck will be there. Even in October when they are still spreading out/

Don't mind me, I have a general melancholy personality. Getting out there and getting something dead,,appeals to me less and less. Getting a big rack in my hands,,even less. I like the time sitting in contemplation. I like watching the animals. Guess that is why I eventually, get myself outta bed in the darkeness and sit in a stand.

Don't mind me, I have a general melancholy personality. Getting out there and getting something dead,,appeals to me less and less. Getting a big rack in my hands,,even less. I like the time sitting in contemplation. I like watching the animals. Guess that is why I eventually, get myself outta bed in the darkeness and sit in a stand.
You are not the loneranger. I haven't decided if I am at the top of my game or on the way out. I do know when the emphasis was taken off killing a buck and put on sitting in a tree enjoying the time, I was presented more opportunities. Good luck to you.

Top Bottom