Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

the name game!

I love to hunt the midwest giants around the agricultural fields....... and none are better than the ones that are Cornfed......

BW-

that is the best post i've seen since LimbChicken posted all the reasons living in iowa rules!

The name of our Jack Russell Terrier.

Sometimes Cooper is a "Good Dog". Neighbors don't want to hear me swear when he's not, so he answers to GDCooper instead of something a little stronger.

Suppose I could go by "That SOB" instead, but most people use nicknames instead of their own.

I thought mine was pretty straight forward until my girlfriend was standing behind me the other day while I was was on the computer visiting this site. She saw my username, whacked me on the back of my head, called me a pervert, then left the room. Of course I was dazed and confused for a minute until she explained herself. I was quick to let her know that antlers are also referred to as "Racks"!
rolleyes.gif

Rackaddict that was funny I needed a good laugh tonight.
beerchug.gif
Wow when i posted this last night I did not think this many people would reply. Just goes to show what friendly people we have here on the greatest sight on the net.
cool.gif

good one rackaddict..
Vman,
Well Last name starts with a "V" and I am a big burly man......

there's not too much flat land around here. All up and down.

I bought a farm that over looks a river bottom that many people wanted. The property was in a trust and nobody thought it could be bought. So I asked and 8 months later I purchased it. It caused a lot of rumblings because of the properties awesome view and good hunting. So the wife and I named our place the Thunder Ridge Ranch. The Extreme 1 part comes from the fact that I am a year around deer hunter. No I don't hunt out of season but I do put in betweeen 40-50 acres of food plot a year and plant an average of 300 trees and bushes each year. So I stay plenty busy building food sources and cover. If I am not out doing that I am scouting or something deer related. I have a 15ft. 6' by 6' tower stand in my back yard for practicing with bow which the wife thinks is a little nuts. I also have a 1/4 acre food plot in the back yard full of soybeans so I takes things a little on the exteme side. Happy Hunting T$

I am from South Dakota, and am always looking for a monster buck to put my tag on. But you all know that always doesn't happen. Good luck to all this hunting season.

My last name along with the color uniform that I wear. I'm a Conservation Officer in Indiana who loves to hunt big bucks. This is a great site and I hope to hunt Iowa someday.

It's that wonderful time of the year when we have the awesome opportunity to HARVEST those magnificant whitetails. I love it.

Mine kinda has a double meaning...MO-Antlertips. MO, the standard abreviation for Missouri, my home state, and sometimes mo is slang for "more". So bring on more antlertips in Missouri!

Plus, Trpr was already taken (sorry Ken, you know REAL state troopers drive Crown Vic's, not mini-vans he-he)

They used to call my Dad by the same name in high school. (some still do) So When I needed a CB handle in high school I figured I'd just pick the best.

I'm a Firefighter/Paramedic. The job was made for me. Love it. (it also helps to work 10, 24hr days a month......when I take one day off I get five, If I take two off, well you can do the math, plenty of time in the woods....shhhhh thats our secert!) It fits my hunting lifestyle. My wife is not as crazy about it as I am.

Can I play?

Mine isn't very original but it's always been a family thing. Dad always goes by LMH and had it on his license plates so I just kinda chose TLH when I started up the site.

I should change it to YesDear before hunting season and IWillGetToItInTheSpring once the season starts.
beerchug.gif

Anyway, this is a great topic, thanks to dbl.throat patch for kickin it off!

TLH
Tony L. Hough

Top Bottom