Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

The Next Maryland Monster

C

Christo13

5067DSC06934_1_.jpg
5067DSC06912_1_.jpg
5067DSC06950_1_.jpg

These are just a few pics. for now but I have around 30 or so pics of this deer. <font color="blue"> Any idea what that left antler would score? </font> I work some crazy hours and dont have alot of time for the computer but I will get back as much and as soon as possible.
crazy.gif

Wow, that is really too bad that the one side is so small. I think that big side will go in the mid 80's....

The question is, if you get a chance will you shoot him???

Great pictures and keep us updated on his progress!!!

Mark...

That side is just plain awesome! I think there is more inches there than a guy thinks he carries great mass, great averages on tine length, goodt beam length and quite a few inches of droptine! I haven't added it up but would guess well into the mid 90's.

Very interesting indeed...that is up with the tongue??? is it out in most pictures? Looks like a bad nerve injury is causing the problem that is affecting the right side as well. Good Luck with him.

I would take that deer this year. I'd be concerned about him making it through the winter with that drop-tongue. It would be one heck of a cool mount too!

[ QUOTE ]
I would take that deer this year. I'd be concerned about him making it through the winter with that drop-tongue. It would be one heck of a cool mount too!

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree. If you have the chance to harvest this deer........do it.

Top Bottom