Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

The recurve strikes again!

HOWATTANDHAWKEN

PMA Member
Ended up filling my tag Sat. afternoon after hunting all day. Saw a ton of deer everywhere. What a great day of deer hunting! I had a doe and a yearling come by me about 4:15 pm and managed to shoot an arrow right over her back at 10 YDS!!!!! Not a great confidence booster, However I knew after the shot that I had not picked a spot and rather was just aiming at the whole deer, it was so close I didnt see how I could miss, Huh: Within a few minutes of her departure I had five bucks one after the other come trailing her They were all real small and I let them go by, The last one was a bit bigger and although he is not exactly what I was after I decided to take him, This time I DID pick a spot and double lung shot him at just 9 YDS! Watched him go down at about 30 yds and made my recovery, Not a monster but it was one of the cleanest kills I have ever made and I am very happy about it!

1113cimg1716_3_-med.jpg

Nice job. I think anything taken with traditional equipment has an extra measure of accomplishment to it. Congrats!

Top Bottom