Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

The return of the big ten (Score?)

wtj43089

I got this nice looking ten on camera last year.
picture.php

Rumor had it a guy had shot this deer early in bow season. I helped the guy track it and all and watched as the blood trail dryed up to nothing. Then around Thanksgiving a different guy called me up saying he had shot a nice ten point. So once again I help and watched the blood trail dry up to nothing. Then in January I got pictures of a shed out buck with 2 arrow holes in him so I assumed it was this deer. I could tell he was soar just by the pictures but I figured he would have a decent chance at surviving since it was a mild winter. Well he finally showed up again this week on camera. He lost a g4 and looks to have a little weaker tine length, But all and all he looks pretty good. What do you guys think he scores. How healthy does he look. These are the only three I got of him.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

I will try to upload a picture of him from the winter later tonight if I can get my old computer to work one more time.

good looking deer, think it looks healthy enough if it survived all of that. his G2 with the flyer grew quite a bit. my guess higher 160's.

2 guy wounding him last year?!! Geesh, poor dude. I'd say right at 160 give or take 5".

2 guy wounding him last year?!! Geesh, poor dude. I'd say right at 160 give or take 5".

On the bright side for you...if that deer got shot twice last year and is still around this year you know he is dumb enough to get shot again this year! :D Maybe he has titanium ribs, I think you should name him "Ol' Ironsides"! :D

Ok, seriously, I would definitely shoot him, I would guess him in the high 150's.

• Deleted by N/A
Show…
Maybe he's part cat and has 9 lives :D

Great buck, and I'd agree with something in the 50's pushing 60. Good luck :way:

NWBuck

gross right around 160... the buck in my avatar pic netted 143 and grossed 148 and yours looks bigger...

Great buck, and a stud 9. The history you have with him make him even that much 'cooler.' Good luck buddy.

Top Bottom