Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

The SAGA of HeartAttack is finally over!!!

Awesome animal! He's got it all!

Please dont take this the wrong way, and please don't let this take away from the animal, but are mineral stations legal in Illinois, or is that something else in the picture? Again, please dont take this as me criticizing the animal, its an awesome animal and I'm not taking away from the hunter either. I'm just curious as I used to live in IL.

Awesome animal! He's got it all!

Please dont take this the wrong way, and please don't let this take away from the animal, but are mineral stations legal in Illinois, or is that something else in the picture? Again, please dont take this as me criticizing the animal, its an awesome animal and I'm not taking away from the hunter either. I'm just curious as I used to live in IL.

It's illegal in Illinois. That's a water hole that we built and filled every week

That is such an awesome buck! What's odd is that his major deformity occurs on the same side as his apparent injured foot. Was there more injury that you can't see in photo's to his left side? Congrats to your Dad!

Top Bottom