Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

"The Tank"--and a size perspective.

dc240nt

PMA Member
To put the size of this deer into perspective. The first picture shows a 4 1/2 year old 9 point pushing a 1 1/2 year old 6 point. Second picture shows the same 1 1/2 year old 6 point standing with "The Tank". Obviously in a different league as the 4 1/2 year old. Now heres the funny part. Last Saturday I let the Tank walk! He was 30-40 yards away for close to 1/2 hr and I could have shot him a hundred times. I made an identification mistake, thinking he was the 4 1/2 year old buck in the first picture. I didnt see these pictures until Saturday night back at the cabin and knew immediately that I messed up. Oh well, I'll try him again next week and see what happens. I love those wilderness bucks! I never seen the Tank in 2008, and only got a glimpse of him in 2007. This is the first photo I've ever gotten of him in four seasons and over 8000 photo's from this site. He gave me 15 pictures in two days then disappeared into the wilderness. Hopefully our paths cross again soon. I would love to have the struggle and pain of dragging him out of the bush.

Heres the 4 1/2 year old 9 point and the little 6 pointer.
PA290098.jpg

Now heres The Tank and the same little six point as above.
PA290129.jpg

what a body on that slob. I'd have a heart attack draggin him out....but it'd be worth it!

A true 300 pounder for sure. His rack doesnt do his body justice! Do you think he is bigger than you thought because his body is so huge?

He is a gargantuan deer! Hope you have some good buddies to help when you stick an arrrow in that big fella!

That's the largest neck I've ever seen on a whitetail during rut or not. Huge. Even his legs look short and stubby with all that weight above.

Just put out some more corn, and you will not have to even hunt him. He will have a heart attack. He has no respect for himself.

Top Bottom