Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

The Trailer Buck 2

Thats awesome, does the trailer stay there or does your dad take it around anywhere he wants to hunt? thats an awesome set up

That is too freakin cool.

Although slow, and dangerous behind the wheel, senior citizens really can still serve a purpose :D

That's awesome, congrats to your dad. When I'm 78 I will be lucky to be above ground....let alone killing big bucks.

One heck of a buck, congrats to your dad! Only question, why the trailer? I missed this thread from last apparently! Is that where your dad stores the trailer all yr round?

Special tks to Son, NWBuck for posting & to the replies, comments & congrats to the thread.

Booner - In answer to your question, fall 2008 we noticed several deer near the backed in trailer at that location......as a result the trailer was turned around, a Double Bull Matrix put in for concealment & hunting.

Also, when hunting our equipment can be put inside the trailer...so it is easier to set up for hunting.

In addition a super place to have the morning cup of coffee!!:D

Thats awesome, does the trailer stay there or does your dad take it around anywhere he wants to hunt? thats an awesome set up

JUNIOR - As we are somewhat limited in area to hunt the trailer does sit in that location most of the time. We like the almost ground level hunting for a brisket or double lunger shot, with those shots and the trailer location....chances are better that a deer will drop on our property. Having had some success we probably will not move it, unless to some other property.

FYI - We started setting the decoy at 18 to 20 steps, then moved to 12 to 15 steps. Due to the bucks locking on "Angus" (decoy) & paying no attention to the trailer we are now at 10 steps, which just helps with the deadly shot.

One of my favorite threads last year and will be one of my favorites again this year. Way to take the information in front of you and figure out a way to get in there and put a deer on the ground. Great pics, another outstanding shot. Congrats Waterman!

Top Bottom