Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

The Wildernes Ghost is on the wall!

dc240nt

PMA Member
Heres the wilderness ghost from the 08 season. My best typical with a rifle. Grossing 160 typical. I just received the results from the teeth aging lab at Wildlife Analytical Laboratories in Texas. This deer was an amazing 11 1/2 years old. An old veteran in deed! The taxidermist said he had many scars across the chest and there are at least six big ones on his face. His cape is several shades darker then any other deer I have mounted, and the throat patch is the whitest in the house. Thanks go to friend Randy Tetrick from Lakeville, MN for a great mount. I'm pretty proud of this one! Heres the field picture followed by some wall shots.

54-3.jpg

P3160005.jpg

P3160004.jpg

P3150016Largee-mailview.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> This deer was an amazing 11 1/2 years old. An old veteran in deed! </div></div> What a trophy for certain!

Awesome looking buck! What a giant head and neck! Many congrats on tagging an old warrior /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif

Now that is a true trophy whitetail. Suprising at 11 1/2 he even had any teeth left. The color of the rack is awesome too, almost looks like it's been stained and laquered but seeing the field photo it's obvious that it is his natural color.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Rudd</div><div class="ubbcode-body">mmmm chocolate. That...is one awesome buck! </div></div>

/forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif

Top Bottom