Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

These times ahead of us.

J

jason

It looks like we might have some rough times ahead of us! I was just wonder are all of you guys and gals are going to hunt more, less, or not at all in the next season. There was this same question on real tree .com after 9/11, I was just curious about now.

Thanks

Jason V

Amen brother, Hunting is the best way to forget about all those wackoes. Good luck troops, thanks for your efforts. USA

I don't call kicking a$$ rough times!!!
God bless the good ol" USA

Give me an M16, unlimited ammo and I will show you all a bunch of pics of me posing with Heart, lung and head shot Iraqi Republican Guard Soldiers. We have given them ample opportunity to join the free world and they continue to test/challenge our freedom. If this conflict lasts as long as next deer season, which I doubt it will, I will continue to hunt as if nothing is going on because I know that God and the Good ole USA have my back.

We cannot let these terrorist's destroy the many freedoms we value. Pray for and support our government and troops,ask that God's will be done.

Go hunting and keep your shooting skills sharp!

Top Bottom