Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

They call him the Cat Daddy

moosehunter

PMA Member
My brother in TX got a cat trifecta the other day from his deer stand. He dumped the 1st cat at 75 yards after squeekin' at him. Then a second a second appearded in the same spot and he dumped that one right next to the 1st. As he was patting himself on the back a third appeared. He layed that one out over top the other two. All three were laying on the ground touching. Here's the Cat Daddy...............

CIMG0049.jpg

how many of you are there???

i know two of you guys and that is kinda scary!
/forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/eek.gif

/forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

Tell him congrats! thats quite an accomplishment!!

That's pretty impressive right there, but I think Bonker could have scored a "quad" had he been there, given his master cat killing skills and all... /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

That doesn't happen every day! Congrats to yo bro /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">how many of you are there??? </div></div>

Just enough to cause you much grief........

/forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

one caused me plenty of grief to comtemplate suicide!!!!!
Musky [cough] Hunter [cough, cough]
/forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Daver</div><div class="ubbcode-body">That's pretty impressive right there, but I think Bonker could have scored a "quad" had he been there, given his master cat killing skills and all... /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif </div></div>

Quad cats? Naw. The last one was a lucky shot that I doubt I could ever duplicate, not that I wouldn't wanna try. Now quad 'Possums with the 'Possum Kracker, been there done that.

A couple of months ago there was a grease spot on the road about 1/4 mile away. I was sure it was one of the semi domesticed cats my wife keeps feeding. Dang thing showed back up the other day. Looks knocked up too. So a "cat quad" is possible. The river is close and I do have a burlap sack and a brick for weight. Time will tell.....

The 'Bonker

Way to go Todd!
wolfgang.gif

If you read this, why are you wearing what looks like poly-pros, jacket and bibs?
bigeyes.gif

Has it even gotten down to 55 yet?
biglaugha.gif

That thin Taxes blood, gesh!
1bluewinky.gif

Top Bottom