Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

they found my pickup

jthemmer

Okay so I posted in here about a month ago about my tundra being stolen from my driveway. Well they found it the other day out by madrid or woodward in a river or creek bottom and it was stripped out and burnt to the ground. I do not know the exact details but that is what I have been told. I was told my snap on toolbox is gone. It was your standard shallow depth truck box with push button locks, silver diamond plate, and had a chrome snap on emblem. Also my max 4 12 gauge mossberg 500 pump, Alpen teton 8x42 binoculars in a badlands bino system are assumed gone as well. If anyone comes across these items I would like to know.

Jeff
515-783-1822

WOW...that sucks bad. Hope you get treated okay, but typically you just get bent over on the adjustment. Good luck man that really sucks.

I was treated decently well. But you are right on the bent over again theory, trying to find a truck that was in the condition of mine is about near impossible.

Do you have any pics of your tool box? Quite a few people from those areas that could keep an eye open if we come across something that looks fishy.

Top Bottom