Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Think about this

[ QUOTE ]
Did I mention that it has 10 inch brow tines?
evil.gif

AGS

[/ QUOTE ]

just stop talking.....
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif

I measured a whitetail in Oct. that net scored 189 and change Non Typ. It has a total of 12 points, 4 of which are N/T.

Just seen Loren in town here a few minutes ago. Tried to pry some info outa him, No luck. Don't worry though, we'll get it out of him soon.

[ QUOTE ]
Just seen Loren in town here a few minutes ago. Tried to pry some info outa him, No luck. Don't worry though, we'll get it out of him soon.

[/ QUOTE ]

No kicking of the nuts, and I thought you were a friend
grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]
This is just wrong, wrong, wrong. This guy deserves to get a cat for Christmas.

[/ QUOTE ]I have 2 that I would be happy to donate.
rambo.gif
rambo.gif

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
This is just wrong, wrong, wrong. This guy deserves to get a cat for Christmas.

[/ QUOTE ]I have 2 that I would be happy to donate.
rambo.gif
rambo.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

TWO? I'll donate my whole friggen duce-on-the-deck-droppin herd and I'm positive at least three of 'em are knocked up. It'll take me a couple of days to round 'em up, they are a little hard to catch while wearing thick welding gloves, full grain leather long sleeve shirt and pants as well as a fencer's helmet. If I don't see pics by Saturday expect a yard full o cats not to mention a deck or porch covered in diarreahl crap on accounta they all got worms along with their bad attitudes.

Get the picutre? Then lets see some pictures!

The 'Bonker

Ahh, those 200 inch NET typicals are a dime a dozen. Must have been a honor to measure such a rare animal Loren, Congrats!
waytogo.gif

I'm warnin ya!

Here kitty kitty kitty. I got one caged up and I'm workin on the rest.

269Cage_kitty_001-med.jpg

There are several other photos already on IW show casing what these cats are capable of. Don't make me upload more of their download.

You got about a day an a half left to get those photos or the cats are IN your Christmas tree.

The 'Bonker

Top Bottom