Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Third Leg of IBA shoot out

Doubleaarc hery

Anyone going to the Blackhawk Archers third leg of the IBA this weekend at Hickory Hills?
I'll be headed out Sunday morning early, have to be back to the shop before 10!

Thought about it, Hickory Hills is a great park. Can't see the shoot being a poor one... would give me Rudy's Tacos for lunch then maybe!!

Rudy's is only a few blocks away from my shop.. Smae road, just about 3 block further north and on the west side before hwy 218! Eat lunch and stop by! Alot of the guys who shoot here do alot of the work out there and are claiming it is going to be a really nice shoot this year!

[ QUOTE ]
There are 4 of us coming over from Fort Dodge on Saturday morning.

Party Time!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

No kiddin?

Hell yeah!!

I am writing an article about the shoot in the Iowa Sportsman. I travel to shoots all over the state to write these articles. You should check it out sometime. Stick & String between the rivers.

There is 4 of us coming from Indianola on saturday morning. Now just where exactly is this Rudy's?
grin.gif
grin.gif

2401 Falls Ave
Waterloo, IA 50701
319-234-5686

You can map quest it pretty easily. If you're going north on 218 through waterloo look for Ansborough avenue exit. Head into town about 2 blocks and it's right across the street from a Sinclair Gas station. Get the chicken enchiladas, they're the BEST.

[ QUOTE ]

You can map quest it pretty easily. If you're going north on 218 through waterloo look for Ansborough avenue exit. Head into town about 2 blocks and it's right across the street from a Sinclair Gas station. Get the chicken enchiladas, they're the BEST.

[/ QUOTE ]

And when you take that Ansborough exit, immediately Look to the west side of the road and down a hill in a brick building you'll see DOUBLE A ARCHERY!! You all got me thinking now.. I may go have Rudy's for lunch today! (the clown dolls bother me a little though)
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]
How late is Double A archery open on saturday?

[/ QUOTE ]

We are open Saturday from 9 to 7 and Sunday 10-5!

Hope to see you there. We will have to post scores on here to see how all the IW shooters do! I will be shooting at 7 am on Sunday, back to open the shop!

Hey guys, thanks for stopping in at Double Lung Archery today!

Did you eat at Joensy's or Rudy's?

I will be at the shoot at 7 am tomorrow too Andy.
See you there.

It was nice to meet you today Dave. Thanks for setting up those bows for us to shoot.
I will definately stop in again next time I am in the area.

Andy,

Nice to meet you today too. PM me about your indoor 3-d shoot when you can.

Great to meet you guys today! Had a blast chatting with ya! Look forward to seeing how there year pans out!
Glad to hear Rudy's was good. Told ya it wasn't far from here! I am ready for the MOOSE tomorrow!

Dave see ya in the morning! Should be a fun one!!!

grin.gif

well I shot the course yesterday.
Wow, they sure like long shots!
I didn't do too bad, considering I only had my new Drenalin sighted to 35 yards.
The only target I missed was the Moose at about 80 yards.
I guess I am going to have to find a football field to use to sight in before the next shoot there in 2 weeks
grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Wow, they sure like long shots!
I guess I am going to have to find a football field to use to sight in before the next shoot there in 2 weeks
grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

That ain't no kidding!!!

The shoot was a lot of fun. I shot really well on the first 20 and then managed to die! Apparently I am reasonably accurate at judging distance in the timber, but once I hit the open field, I was WAY off...

Good Shooting Dave! I actually missed the Moose and 2 others!

Top Bottom