Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

This Deer doesn't have a Clue

sschlicher

BrokenArrow
Not sure if you have seen this one or not. Someone sent it to me saying it was taken in IL, but from the looks of the trees, black tail, and those long ears I would say it was out west.
3927Doesnt_have_a_clue-med.jpg

Sorry, that one is not for real. Notice that it is not a whitetail deer. It has appeared on this site 2 or 3 times prior to this, and each time, the story and location are different. Plus, I had a couple of non-hunting friends describe the same photo to me. They had received it in various emails. This one is one of those internet myths that won't go away for a long time. It just keeps morphing and re-inventing itself.

damn, how many people are going to post this same pic, over and over. this stupid muley is getting more exposure than janet jackson's boob.
mad.gif

That was a good one, for real though, some buddies of mine here in S.E. Ia caught a 20 lb. male bobcat in a head-gripping trap this week. Everyone had been talking about sightings and most thought it was BULL but the proof is in the pudding because I got pictures and video of it two nights ago. I think its cool to see that kind of stuff around.

A bobcat is a completely different animal than a mountain lion. Bobcats can be found all over southern and western Iowa along the missouri. They only get to about 40 lbs. a mountain lion can get to about 140 lbs. and can kill you, but are very very rare in Iowa. See the difference?

Top Bottom