Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

this is why I don't buy rages.

Well there ya go, you know it all since you were there.

Doesn't matter if I was there or not. Well hit deer won't go far. And by a well hit deer I mean in the lungs. And you didn't recover them or post a video of the hits so I'm assuming that you can't even be suren of where you hit them.
Doesn't matter what's on the end of your arrow. If its relatively sharp and in the vitals they shouldn't make it very far

I've shot a bunch of deer with Rage and never had a problem. Good head just wish they would upgrade the retention collars.

A lot of hunters will mistake poor shot placement for a broadhead not doing it's job. Fact of the matter is that all of these various types of heads will and do open on impact. I shoot fixed blades because (1) I'm cheap, (2) I just always have and (3) I can usually re-use them with just blade replacements. Like said, if you hit a deer behind the shoulder, it'll go down.

This guy had a higher power on his side. I hope the hunter(s) in the group learned a lesson to hunt much more safely next time.

I don't think God has anything to do with physics, I think it has to do with the fact that these broadheads are known to have issues and this proves that...

2 yrs ago I shot 3 deer with the same rage broadhead and no repairs needed other than replacing the little rubber band. I am a believer in them.

Top Bottom