Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

This is why we can't have nice things...

Ha, don't even waste your time. They won't show up

Very Bad Advise - If you suspect Poaching - Please do call the TIP line.
If you don't call it in - they will never get caught and stopped.

I know lots of people on the TIP board and they help pay lots of awards to whistleblowers that help make a case to help prosecute. Not all cases can be followed up on instantly due to time constraints and lack of officers in the field but we still need to at least try.

Very Bad Advise - If you suspect Poaching - Please do call the TIP line. If you don't call it in - they will never get caught and stopped. I know lots of people on the TIP board and they help pay lots of awards to whistleblowers that help make a case to help prosecute. Not all cases can be followed up on instantly due to time constraints and lack of officers in the field but we still need to at least try.

Ok, maybe I'm in the minority but it's a joke. 3 weeks ago a guy I know found a headless buck in his hayfield 20 yards off the road. Buck was still warm so apparently it had just happened. Called about it and left messages several times and never even got called back. I don't know if the dnr is too hard at work trying to crack the franz buck or what? Whole system is a joke In my opinion. It's up to the officer to decide what they will or won't follow up on? So bad advise? Maybe if your someone that doesn't value your time.

Wasn't who I thought it was, guys came by again today and fired off a couple shots at some running deer and followed them in the field. I swear it's always someone driving a 4 door extended cab white Chevy or Toyota. Every person I've seen or caught drives one

Let me guess, with black rims? :D

Top Bottom