Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

This mornings outing

Shovelbuck

It just seemed like a good morning to go take the fowler for a short walk in some prime pheasant habitat. I hadn't gone more that 50 yards when this guy flew in front of 1 1/4 oz. of number 4's.
This fowler just gets more versatile all the time.:way:

Pheasant1-Copy-1.jpg

Last edited:
I wasn't even sure what kind a bird that was it's been so long since I had seen one..... :) Great stuff Jay

love the pic thats for sharing... i cant hit them bird with a shotgun lol no way i would hit one with that..lol good shooting

I wasn't even sure what kind a bird that was it's been so long since I had seen one..... :) Great stuff Jay

I should probably hunt them more often as there are high numbers where I hunt. It's nothing to see or hear a couple dozen heading to roost in the evenings where ever I set up. But the wife and I enjoy eating just a few per season so I don't get after them too hard.

Yummmm! I sure miss eating them. Our numbers are wayyyy down here from what they were ten years ago. I use to see dozens on my drive to work and now I am lucky to see one rooster a year on my drive. I am ready for them to make a come-back, really miss hunting them!

Top Bottom