Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

This outta go over well!!!!!!

Crockett

PMA Member
I have a friend(Thats a shock in itself!) that owns a business in a building that was built in the 1800's! Here comes the nutso part! :D He and others think it is haunted! He and a couple other customers have seen a lady in black pass thru solid doors and such! Because he does not own the building he can't invite a paranormal crew in!! My ???? Would a IF camera pickup movement in the building, mist and such!! This kinda stuff is a hoot to me! I'd give him a camera to use! I just wondered if a trailcam would pickup thee.......spooky stuff..IF IT EXIST!!! :confused: Your Thoughts??????

Reconyx, no problem, the others I doubt it. But really, give it a shot, who knows?

Its funny i dont believe this type of stuff at all. But then i know a guy who swears up and down he saw the ghost of his brother, I almost think its one of those mind tricks like when you see a bush that resembles a deer and then you convince yourself that surely that bush is a deer.. But who knows..

awesome post, I love it :way: I would try the IR cam, but for Gods sake don't put any mineral infront of it!

You would have better luck with a flash camera. And also most of the cameras trigger on heat and motion. Just my 2 cents.

You would have better luck with a flash camera. And also most of the cameras trigger on heat and motion. Just my 2 cents.

Maybe you need a plot watch camera!! Haha. I can already see the new cudde back commerical. "It captures moving targets in the center of the frame! Even ghosts!!"

I am likely the furthest person from believing in this stuff, however, we all probably have a story from someone we know and trust who swears by it. A good friend of my sister is very timid and not a story teller, just like her husband. She had been telling my sister that every since they had moved into a 100 + year old house she was periodically seeing the ghost of a little girl. She was scared to tell her husband b/c she thought he would think he was crazy. Then one night he woke her up, scared to death, and told her that when he got home at midnight he went to the bathroom at the end of the hallway to go #2. He left the door open. He then looked down the hall to see the ghost of the little girl walking towards him. When she got to the threshold she shook her finger back and forth as if to say "No, No" and shut the door. Again, I can't say that it is true but if it happened to me, I would have stayed in that bathroom all night and moved out the next day!:confused:

Would a trail cam work? Why not try? I like the plot watcher idea. If anything it will give you a reason to call him crazy when no photos show up. I also think it has the makings of a great prank if you could get a key to the place! :way:

Last edited:
I have a buddy who got this picture. It has a long story with it. Not sure he would want me to share so ill just leave it at this picture.

110300950819[00].jpg

I have a buddy who got this picture. It has a long story with it. Not sure he would want me to share so ill just leave it at this picture.

View attachment 1233

Your killing me!!!!!!!!!:D It's kinda like Bigfoot, and Aliens(UFO's) and such!! It's gotta happen to YOU!!!!!!!!! But the ghost thing has been told to me by some very sane, unexcitable people over the years! People I have known very well! Anyway it's something outta the ordinary and topic to discuss!!!!:way: It is what it is!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

And Patch if you PM me the story, I promise it won't go any farther!!

Last edited:
I am what goes bump in the night! Post pics if ya get any

I get slapped when I go bump in the night!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:way: If I can get this guy talked into it, get something I will post up!! Right now he's in Jamaica!!!! (GOD I hate him!!:D )

Top Bottom