Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

This should get you excited!

Elitebowhunter

I went out this evening and got my trail cam. I had two different bucks. I was excited when I seen the first one as I didn't know how far along the bucks would be and I thought jeez he will be a shooter come fall. Then I got towards the end and seen this guy. Is he a little ahead of the rest of the deer? Anyone think B&C???

fireman_011_1_.jpg

fireman_073_1_.jpg

fireman_074_1_.jpg

Looks like a great buck, but don't let the velvet fool ya. He's still got some growing to do, but if you're looking for a buck over 170, I'd be willing to bet he won't get you there. None the less, still a great deer, and definately one to look forward to seeing on your cams. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif

Nice Pics! That will get you excited for sure.

It's just coming on the end of June and by the looks of him he has a month of fast growing to do.

The month of July is when they will really start to pour it on.

He is for sure, on his way a touch early with regards to his antler development.

I look forward to seeing what he will do in the next month...keep us POSTED.

Great Job! /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif

i agree with critr.... but time will tell with him... but what i do know is he sure looks like a great buck to me...

He has the character already to win me over but I really hope he puts on some mass and some length on those tines. A net score wouldn't be all that high but nevertheless a great buck.

I'm liking him so far no matter what he scores. If you decide to pass on him this fall and if he survives the season, he should be a monster next year.

I may have made a bad choice this afternoon. I went back to the timber today to place my camera again and also took some mineral with me. As I was walking the edge of the corn field I jumped the bigger buck. Will this have any change on how my setup is now? The pictures above were taken from the tree I have my stand in.

Top Bottom