Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

THIS SHOW IS MADE FOR BOWHUNTERS

Yark

hey everyone my names Drew Yarkosky and i'm an editor for the new online hunting show MIDWEST WHITETAILS at http://www.realtree.com. i posted on here because i know bowhunters are hardcore when it comes to deer hunting and i think that you guys would enjoy the show we've got going. we show two shows a week and they come from the woods straight to your computer. thanks everyone and i hope you enjoy. (also would greatly appreciate feedback on the show)

I like the videos. I think a few other members posted somewhere else that they wished the video was larger format or done so that is could be viewed in full screen view. I would like to see that too. Not sure if that takes more bandwidth or not. I do enjoy the videos. The latest video on Monster Bucks on Cam is great. I have a lot of fruit trees in my yard and have had deer stand right up on their hind legs to grab the fruit. I am surprised any of my fruit trees live year to year! They do like the apples over the pears though! /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif Keep up the good work and keep the videos coming.

well because of high demand the new and larger viewer is here. check it out at whitetail.realtree.com/tv/ thanks everyone.

Why not a full screen?? The video does't seem much larger to me. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/confused.gif

Top Bottom