Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

This site will keep me in the poor house!

scout

Now that I've gathered some useful information (via this site) on trail cams. I've decided digital is the was to go and have myself convinced I should already one! Just when I planned on getting a spotting scope!
Seeing all these pictures is to much for me to sit on the side lines much longer! I attempted to justify the purchase with my wife by claiming I'll actually be money ahead because I'll save gas by not driving the roads "deer gawking"! (like that's gonna stop)

So If I get one with a memory card I can take my house camera out with me pop in the card from the field camera, review the picks or just swap cards right? Please tell me the prices are comming down. I'd better not attempt the homebrew method. I'd hate to waste funds on an ATTEMPT at getting a good camera.
doah.gif

Scout-Make sure the memory cards are the same for both cameras...they ain't cheap! Don't think your fuel bill will go down because you will always be out checking your cameras.
shocked.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Scout-Make sure the memory cards are the same for both cameras...they ain't cheap! Don't think your fuel bill will go down because you will always be out checking your cameras.
shocked.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
30577-rotflmao1.gif
30577-rotflmao1.gif
30577-rotflmao1.gif
30577-rotflmao1.gif
30577-rotflmao1.gif
30577-rotflmao1.gif
30577-rotflmao1.gif
My wife gets mad because I am out lookin at the properties and I am Tellin her I have to fill the tank again.O.K though because she wants new furniture.Pretty fair trade to me.

Top Bottom