Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

This Sucks

Dbl.throat_patch

dbl.throat_patch
It's Nov, 1st and I'm stuck working all weekend. I'm still gonna try to get out after work for an evening hunt. But man I wish I was in a tree this morning. Anyone else blessed with my missfortune? /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/confused.gif

yea i'm pretty much in the same boat. but i work tues. thru sat., so i can get out in the tree on monday without too many weekend warriors walking thru my set. i'm not getting too worried yet, i think the best is yet to come. be patient, i don't think the really good stuff is here yet. the moon might play a role the next two weekends though.

good luck

Bummer! I got lucky enough to arrow mine a few days ago.....still in hunt mode though. Wish I could be in the tree as well. It's a beautiful morning!

Yes, I agree..... this morning's air felt good. I work till noon today then I am off work until Tuesday afternoon /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif

This milder weather is setting the stage for an explosion of daytime rut activity to occur next weekend... the projected high temps starting next weekend is in the mid 40's.... should be awesome weather for daylight movement! /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Cornfed</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

This milder weather is setting the stage for an explosion of daytime rut activity to occur next weekend... the projected high temps starting next weekend is in the mid 40's.... should be awesome weather for daylight movement! /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif </div></div>

I sure hope so. I know I have next weekend off. My daughters soccer is over with today. I told my wife not to count me in on much of anything from now until I fill my buck tag. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif I will deffinately be after them.

Good luck all.

Working till noon my self,then hit the tree for the afternoon.The best part is I work 3 days next week then off for the next 6 days,can't wait should be ruttin pretty hard by then,good luck to all that haven't filled yet!

i sure hope that the activity picks up next week. i have thursday thru sunday off hopefully i can fill my tag.

don't have to work, but i caught a nasty cold!!! pretty hard to sit in a tree coughing and sneezing. my hunting for the next few days will consist of watching the "viewing" plot of rye in the back yard from my house

Top Bottom