Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

This weeks predictions

Lwadzie

Lwadzie
Goin out for the rest of the week and filmin my buddy. We plan on hunting all day tomorrow, Thurs. Morning, all day Friday and all day saturday if needed. Any thoughts on what the movement will be? Im pretty sure most bucks are on lockdown in our area but hopefully we can get a locked doe to walk by or possibly a late cruising buck

My prediction is Im going to sit in a tree in a historically productive area and not see much. Hopefully the deer prove me wrong, but this season has been seriously messed up for me. Im gonna hunt it out though.

My prediction is you are going to see does reassembled and with a little luck a bruiser starting to cruise doe groups again. Nov 23 till shogun is my magic time.

Im just a little west of you and lock down is long gone here.. yea, you will still see a few bucks tending does but the majority of does are now back with their fawns and the bucks have been running around here like chickens with their heads cut off.. with the coldfront coming through, it looks like friday morning will be awesome!

Within a mile of each other tonight I saw two 140 class tens, one was munching grass with does all around like he didn't have a care in the world and paid no attention to them. The other had a doe out in the middle of a bean field and was cutting her like a horse on a freshly weaned calf every time she made a move. We're nearing the end I think. Hopefully the cold front will make the last weekend before gun season worth hunting. Good luck out there!

I think lock down is history! Saturday had 5 does and 3 yearlings sqiurt out into a the picked beans! And WA! LAAAAAA ! A 2 year old comes out like the man!! :D Maybe 110"!!! I remember when I was like that!!!!!!!!! :D:way: Seeing alot of does with no boy's following!:mad:

Top Bottom